Process Design & Solutions is a part of International Wealth Management Finance. Currently we are looking for ambitious and skilled individuals with solid technical profile to apply for a position as Application Architect & Developer in our Process Design & Solutions team. This involves:
- A lead role in identifying, specifying and developing automation projects within IWM Finance, helping us advance our RPA initiative.
- Maintaining and further developing our integrated planning, forecasting and reporting platform based on Oracle Essbase and Oracle Hyperion Planning, including enhancing our driver based calculation models.
- Active involvement in development of databases supporting top management analytics.
- Broadening understanding of our offerings, including technical support to our business clients.
- Collaboration with partners within the finance area and across divisions, including data gathering and delivery, coordinating processes and interacting with multiple Stakeholders across international locations.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You have experience with relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server and ETL tools like SSIS.
- You have 2–3 years of experience as a software developer or in a systems architect role.
- You are fluent in a programming language (Java, C#) and have experience with front-end web development.
- Your Oracle Essbase experience is a plus.
- If you hold higher education in a technical science or have banking or finance experience, that is an advantage.
- You demonstrate excellent analytical skills and holistic thinking, flair for data and figures.
- You have advanced competency in Microsoft Excel.
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- You have very good communication skills, including ability to efficiently lead business meetings and calls.
- You are service oriented and reliable person with drive to develop.
- You are focused on teamwork and possess good interpersonal skills.
- You are a dedicated problem solver and you are happy to take initiative to improve.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.