Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
IM (Investment Management) offers a sophisticated global range of distinct investment solutions with many customization options thanks to a structured and consistent investment process based on the bank’s entire investment know-how.
IM business users rely on the interactive information provided by internal reports to take investment decisions and monitor investments risk and performance.
The Business Intelligence Specialist will:
- Develop, maintain and modify existing SAP Crystal Reports (and others)
- Will be responsible for automation and improvement of existing reporting processes using various BI techniques
- Design new reports to support growing reporting needs in the business
- Progressively and where possible generate internal KPI reports (net new assets, assets under management, profitability etc.)
- Develop, generate and distribute performance reports
- Build and maintain productive relationships with MACS COO to provide them with the required data
- Analyze end user requirements and turn them into new reports
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in working with reports
- You are an expert in SQL (mainly selecting commands) and have excellent knowledge of MS Excel (VBA knowledge is a plus)
- You are experienced in the use of a leading vendor report building platform (e.g. SAP's Crystal Report Builder, Tableau)
- Attention to detail is a requirement especially when it comes to developing and writing database programs
- You have analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- A sense of creativity to assist developing new reports is required
- Communication/interpersonal skills are important for supporting end users, e.g. explanation of reporting figures, grasp end user needs and transpose into related value add adjustments
- Good knowledge of the financial industry is also a beneficial
- You are fluent in English
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.