Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Join Credit Suisse as Digital Product Management Specialist and you’ll be able to develop your skills with a bank that’s leading the industry. You’ll be a part of a global environment with the world-class training and development opportunities you need to build on your unique talents and drive your success. You’ll also have the chance to gain an insider’s view of our Digital Private Banking business and collaborate with senior level managers based in Switzerland. So come on board and get ready to make the next step of your career a big one.
As Product Management Specialist your main responsibilities will involve:
- Product management of selected Credit Suisse digital and online tools.
- Implementation of JIRA within the business including dashboards creation and management of Change Request process.
- Liaison with the Business and IT partners addressing product and process management queries.
- Creation of Excel based reporting, and potential process automation.
- Establishment of process documentation.
- Participation in team activities and acting as the Single Point of Contact for the sector’s employees in requests related to analytics and digital tools.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
To be successful in this role you should fulfill below requirements:
- You have a solid expertise in JIRA/Odyssey environment.
- You possess experience in product management (preferably of online/digital tools), process management or application management.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You have a degree-level education from leading institution.
- You have very good command of MS Office with focus on Excel (VBA skills is a plus).
- Your experience in the banking/finance industry is nice to have.
- Your knowledge of content management systems would be an asset.
- You are self-organized and dedicated team player who love to share knowledge with others.
- You are flexible, committed to lo ongoing learning, and open for new challenges.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.