Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: Krakow, Poland
Salary: 12,000 PLK/month plus benefits
DeepCrawl, the world’s most comprehensive website crawler, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture is currently looking for an experienced Front End Developer with strong Angular.js knowledge to join their team based in Krakow.
We are looking for an experienced intermediate front end developer to help grow and maintain our platform. There is always something interesting and new to learn and work on. The main application is written in AngularJS and Node.js, so familiarity with at least AngularJS is required.
You will collaborate with other experienced software engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design and develop new services and software solutions, and build and track metrics to ensure high quality results.
We are a team of focused and driven engineers hoping to welcome you into our team. The office is relaxed and modern with a good community spirit throughout teams. As a DeepCrawl developer you would also spend 10% of your working time learning new skills to improve overall knowledge of all developers.
Key responsibilities of the Front End Developer:
- You’ll be working with a small team of engineers and contributing to a growing platform for application development.
- Implementation of scalable, high performance, cost-effective, and flexible front-end application
- Building UI components for applications and maintaining existing components.
- Integration and Unit testing code as part of the release cycle.
- Documenting code and solutions throughout development of applications.
Key criteria for the Front End Developer:
- Ability to produce clean, modular code, accompanied with solid understanding of Design patterns for large applications.
- Ability to write test driven code and end-to-end test your solutions.
- Understanding of build tools and Continuous delivery tooling for releases.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (in English)
Desirable criteria for the Front End Developer:
- Previous experience working with Node.js
- Use of a cloud based hosting platforms like Heroku, Azure, or AWS.
- Previous experience with Cypress.io, Jest, or Ava.
- Understanding of service workers, web components and next gen browser platform features
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We're an innovative and fast growing tech start-up
- Raised our series A investment from a prominent venture capitalist
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York and Poland
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
*If you’re a looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company and be considered for the Front End Developer role click APPLY below*
DeepCrawl is the world’s most comprehensive website crawler, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
Winner of Best SEO Software at the European Search Awards, we're proud to be trusted by some of the world's top SEOs in over 50 countries.
Our ultimate vision is to become the tool of choice for marketers across the world - letting them crawl and analyse all of their websites to identify key insights. To help us support that vision we’re looking for bright, ambitious, and passionate talent to join us across our London, Krakow and New York offices.