Safety first - no compromise, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing.
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
- Meet and greet employees, clients and visitors, & provide assistance based on their needs.
- Handle & administer general enquiries from business users, ensuring prompt, effective resolution.
- Provide personal follow up on the proactive work orders and enquiries from business users
- Pro actively seek and engage with end users to encourage participation in the customer survey
- Manage the Meeting Room booking system -this includes booking all forward and same day reservations, cancellations and / or amendments to bookings as per client requests
- Confirm meeting room bookings with clients
- Ensure all reservations have been allocated to the appropriate room and all client requirements have been met
- Liaise with the Bank’s external clients locally and at other sites on video conferencing details
- Liaise with vendors & Boardroom attendants on catering & audio-visual equipment requirements. Monitor and follow up on the set up / run down of meeting, ensuring everything is in order
- Report lack of stock in centralised utility room supplies of stationery & printer toner to the IT department
- Replenish pantry consumables (including stock ordering)
- Provide support to team members including complaint handling, feedback management, standards, and client service delivery
•Assist with administrative duties or project work as required
•Reception duties as required, including: break coverage, ensuring the reception and public spaces are clean and tidy with the furniture in the appropriate positions at all times
•Conduct regular visual checks on meeting room usage (vacant or in use) to support ad hoc analysis of bookings vs utilisation.
•Establish effective day-to-day business relationships with the client stakeholders and take a proactive approach to meeting expectations
•Awareness and compliance to Mace Macro and Client HSSE,
•Ensuring safety of work practices and procedures of Mace Macro employees and contracted employees
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years previous similar experience within a blue chip organisation, excellent customer service skills, good presentation, reliable, good communicator with fluent English language skills.