The successful candidate will act as a key business partner by driving and embedding HR strategies, providing professional HR expertise and supporting and coaching internal client groups who are located in Szczecin.
For our Client an international company, currently we are looking for experienced professionals for the position of HR Manager.
- Build strong relationships and trust with leaders and colleagues, offer HR expertise and coaching on people issues, assist leaders to gain a better understanding of employees' needs and career aspirations.
- Support managers in delivering effective performance, talent and career management processes
- Work closely with leaders to analyze, anticipate and outline present and future organizational capabilities.
- Implement our Client's Line HR practices on talent management, leadership development and talent acquisition to close gaps on organization capabilities and sustain a sufficient talent pipeline to achieve business goals and further enhance long-term competitive advantage
- Drive the people processes (performance, development and career)
- Ensure the execution and delivery of HR operational activities in an effective and efficient manner
- Ensure compliance with local regulations
- Contribute expertise to the HR community on competency enhancement
- An independent position
- Master degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years' work experience as HR Business Partner / HR Manager in an international and demanding organizations
- Good understanding of polish labour market
- Solid understanding of HR fundamentals - recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits, employee and industrial relations
- High energy with strong desire to achieve and proven capabilities of multi-tasking and working under pressure and deadlines
- Good coaching and facilitation skills
- Strong abilities to build relationships and manage multiple stakeholders' interests
- Open- and cross-culturally minded
- Very good written and verbal communication of English
- A great opportunity to implement your knowledge and boost your skills