Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The End User Support Services organization provides remote technical support to our internal clients. Specialists supports standardized end user devices and systems with a focus on aligning IT services with the needs of business based upon an understanding of ITIL practices. This requires a good technical skillset, great customer service skills, and the desire to continue to expand one's knowledge of technology. These skills will be used in a fast-paced, team oriented and customer service minded environment. Remote Desktop Support Specialist will not only have good technical skills but also excellent customer service, teamwork, communication and troubleshooting skills. It is expected to present ownership of the incident, to collaborate with other support organizations to deliver resolution. You will be trained in operation and administration of the Credit Suisse tools; this includes SNOW, Amelia Chat, remote assistance tools, request management tools and KMS systems. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities.
- Daily environment health check and pre-shift communication.
- Incident queue coverage in shift patterns.
- Communicating with End Users via Amelia Chat environment.
- Clearly document support issues and all steps performed in SNOW ticketing tool.
- Update cases and communicate with clients every day or as required until issue is closed.
- Escalate customer issues through the proper channels.
- Recognize and prioritize tasks arriving to dedicated queue.
- Provide all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times.
- Be held accountable for measurable objectives including resolution time, case closures, client satisfaction among others.
- Ensure top quality of data for incidents handled by the team.
- Provide end-to-end support and ensure that customer support tickets are resolved to client satisfaction.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
IT Infrastructure Remote Desktop Support Specialist skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to resolve technical problems.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software, and networking issues on laptops, PCs, thin clients and mobile devices.
- Support knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Lync and Windows 7.
- Distributing, installing, updating and uninstalling software applications.
- Ability to work under pressure, to keep things simple, patience and creativity, conflict management skills.
- Manage cases according to defined severities and case priorities to meet client’s expectations.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Solid sense of ownership of client relationships.
- Highly customer focused with ability to provide consistently excellent customer service and professionalism.
- Attention to detail and proactive management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Teamwork and communication/information sharing.
- Fluent written/spoken English.
- Keen on providing remote support by phone, chat and remote assistance session.
- You are a dedicated problem solver and you are happy to take initiative to improve.
- You are committed to ongoing learning and implementing new knowledge.
- You are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment.
For more information visit Technology Careers.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.