The primary objectives of Problem Management are to prevent IT Incidents and the resulting problems from occurring, to eliminate recurring problems and to minimize the impact of Incidents that cannot be prevented. Problem Management includes activities to identify, diagnose and remediate problem root causes and contributing factors.
As a Problem Manager within Credit Suisse, your role will be to support production stability by managing the lifecycle of problems, ensure consistency to the standard Problem Management process and contribute to stability reporting and analytics across IT globally.
As a Problem Manager you will:
- Ensure timely and consistent execution of the problem management process.
- Conduct post mortems and workshops for critical business impacting problems.
- Lead regional and technology-aligned problem review forums.
- Ensure all information related to a problem is maintained, accurate and articulate throughout the problem lifecycle, from creation to closure.
- Produce stability reporting and analytics, highlighting themes, trends and remediation efforts to senior management.
- Contribute to continual service improvement initiatives (from a person, process and tool perspective), improving operational efficiencies, evolving existing processes and enhancing the user experience of problem management.
- Collaborate with key partners, collating and fulfilling user, stakeholder and regulatory requirements.
The role of the Problem Manager in Credit Suisse is diverse and will provide visibility and exposure to senior partners across the IT community globally (including development, support, infrastructure, engineering, product management and risk).
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You have University Degree (minimum).
- You posses ITIL Foundation-level training or qualifications (required).
- ITIL Intermediate certificate (desirable).
- You have good communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills and experience.
- You have at least two years’ experience in problem management or other service management processes (e.g. Major Incident, Change, Request Management).
- You have at least five years’ experience working in the IT industry.
- You have very good understanding of the IT environment and/or experience working in the IT industry (preferably within a financial organization).
- You are experience in analyzing, reporting and presenting incident or problem data.
- You are experience in collaborating with stakeholders at different levels of the organization, including senior stakeholders.
- You posses knowledge of writing Excel macros, SQL, VBA skills (desirable).
- You have excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- You have ability to work well in high stress situations while coordinating resources across various teams to resolve production incidents.
- You are a dedicated problem solver and you are happy to take initiative to improve.
For more information visit Technology Careers.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.