Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- An exciting role as operations and support engineer in the Business Automation Solutions engineering team
- Collaborate closely with application owners and other engineers in the team
- Operations of key platforms based on third party products: Business Process Engine, Rules Engine and Robotics Process Automation
- Support a wide community of internal users around the globe
- Possibility to extend the responsibilities into software engineering (build tools and automations) and integration activities (improve dashboards and monitoring)
- Collaborate with the mandates team within Business Automation Solutions who supports the onboarding process of client applications and provides consulting to internal projects
- Opportunity to work within an international team, to bring in your professional skills as well as your personal strengths
- Agile working environment with state of the art tools (Agile and DevOps toolchain)
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You hold degree in Computer Science or related subjects.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in Software Engineering and Solution Architecture.
- You possess development skills in Linux/Shell, SQL, JEE, Web Applications (Angular JS, JSF).
- Open-minded team-player with the ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- You are structured, independently acting and ambitious individual, willing to work in an open and distributed work environment.
- You would be willing to continuously extend her/his knowledge and share it with others.
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- You have an experience with a business rules and/or process management framework (IBM Rules and Workflow engines, Oracle BPM, Redhat jBPM, etc.)
For more information visit Technology Careers.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.