We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join an established team in Wroclaw. The role will involve executing and monitoring our various software build, test and release processes. You will have many opportunities to be challenged and make meaningful contributions to our solutions, tools and environment.
- You will execute and monitor the software releases governed by the team.
- You will participate in supporting the build and testing systems.
- You will monitor and verify the integrity of solutions and their infrastructure
- You will build, test and release quantitative financial models implemented as software libraries.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Key requirements for the role are:
- Programming skills with at least one scripting language/environment.
- A proven ability to deliver creative solutions.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- Positive personality and ability to communicate well cross hierarchy & teams
- An undergraduate degree in an IT field such as Computer Science or Robotics.
The following will be advantageous:
- Knowledge of additional programming languages: PowerShell, C#, F#, Python, etc.
- Experience with Version Control Systems, including configuration management processes (e.g. Perforce, SVN, git).
- An understanding of Continuous Integration best practices and tooling, e.g. TeamCity.
- Familiarity with Windows OS and related technologies, in particular MSI, MSBuild.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.