Major Incident Analyst
Business AreaIT & Technology
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
• Management of open incidents against Service Level Agreements and contracts,
• Taking ownership of high priority incidents excluding Major Incidents,
• Escalation to Resolving Teams where incidents may or have breached their resolution deadlines,
• Flagging knowledge/solutions for reuse i.e. feed information via Knowledge Manager into the Knowledge Management System,
• Ensuring timely performance of assigned tasks,
• Communicating possible trends in the types of incidents being logged,
• Assisting with handing over Major Incidents to Major Incident Management,
• Cooperating with Major Incident Management in delivering end-to-end business notifications for major incidents,
• Providing non-technical administrative support during and after closure of incidents.
Please note that we work 24/7/365, mainly 12-hour shifts (6:00-18:00 & 18:00-6:00).
• Well motivated team player with ability to work in changing environment
• Flexibility in shift rotation system
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and meet specific deadlines
• Ability to work effectively and flexibly in a small team
• Well-structured multi-tasking skill
• Proactive and ‘can do’ attitude
• Excellent English written and verbal skills
• Understanding the nature of IT service support
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Analytical and methodical approach to working
• Good organizational skills
• Can do attitude
• Basic ITIL knowledge
• Excel skills would be beneficial
• Desirable ITIL Certification
• Awareness of Root Cause Analysis concepts
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.