Network Engineer (optional remote work)
Business AreaIT & Technology
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages. Meet our team!
- Taking part in short and long term projects to design, transform and support network infrastructure and related services of our customers.
- Providing technical support, diagnosing and resolving problems, developing and maintaining existing network infrastructures as well as planning and implementing new ones.
- Ensuring smooth operation of complex network environment in order to provide maximum performance and availability.
You will be working in the Infrastructure Technology Consulting team based in Poland, being a part of a global Cloud Practice within Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe in variety of infrastructure domains such as: network, storage, cloud automation, server operating systems (Wintel/Linux), virtualization etc.
What will make You special:
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience in managing LAN and WAN
- Experience in configuration of switches, routers, VPN, firewalls, high availability
- At least three years of experience in maintaining medium or large network environments
- Experience in designing or transformation of network environments
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and/or Wintel is an advantage
- Knowledge of network monitoring tools
- Certification in Cisco
- Very good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Very good English
- Comfort in working within international environment
What do we offer:
- Optional remote work.
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.