Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our dynamic team.
Your background likely contains some combination of application ownership, change coordination and requirements management experience, as well as experience in preparing and delivering training to users.
In this role you will be involved in:
- Prepare and manage release activities to support CA Clarity/OnePPM User Acceptance Test (UAT), cooperation with IT.
- Gathering and syndicating system requirements and presenting to the respective Partners for prioritization.
- Testing of new functionality and propose complex solutions.
- Maintain CA Clarity (Portfolio Management System) Training content and schedule/deliver the training globally.
- Ensure system support and provide consistent information to the project portfolio management community.
- Provide administrative support for CtB financial investment processing.
- Maintain System Central Share-Point ensuring all content is up to date.
- Own and handle production issues. Liaise with the Development team to resolve issues.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
To be successful in this position you ideally have the following skills:
- You have at least 2 years of Professional Experience in IT or Finance Industry.
- You possess excellent communications skills in English.
- You demonstrate excellent support & problem analysis skills.
- Your experience of leading classroom and virtual training would be preferred.
- Knowledge of CA Clarity/OnePPM will be an asset.
- Experience with participating in and possibly coordinating large-scale IT-based system implementations will be a plus.
- Familiarity with SharePoint would be beneficial.
- You are able to multi-task and plan daily work according to the business priorities.
- You have very good coordination skills and you are a great team player.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize Credit Suisse Group AG and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited, cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 and milch & zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG to process my personal data.