The role of the Project Manager includes managing the performance of project, external contractors and consultants. The posiiton is based in Zielona Góra but involves also training in Germany.
Our client is responsible for air purification systems installation and manufacturing. They have recently had a huge investment, boosting capacity, tackling congestion and improving safety on roads across the country.
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with subcontractors and external stakeholders
- Ensure full compliance with the clients portfolio and Project Management System
- Oversee the production of and approve project plans
- Comply with locally defined procedures
- Appoint external delivery partners and consultants
- Promote continuous improvement and innovation across the portfolio
- Extensive experience of leading people and teams to successful delivery of a project
- Extensive track record of managing complex relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate self-driven attitude to develop project management talents, skills and competence within a project environment
- Has strong technical background and experience
- Evidence of leadership on safety standards and their implementation
partnership and supportive approach
focus on long-term cooperation