Group Chief Technology Office (CTO) is a global organization within IT that provides infrastructure services to the Bank. We provide commercially competitive products and services that enable engineered performance, information analysis, data management and transaction processing. We have a consistent track record of delivering reliable, creative solutions to our clients. We offer a state-of-the-art smart working office environment and promote flexible working.
CTO has significant footprint in Wroclaw (500+ FTE). We’re planning to continue our talent growth and develop maturity for the next years. We offer exciting and challenging opportunities on a variety of large-scale projects around the globe. Join us to craft the next generation of IT Infrastructure at Credit Suisse, one of the leading global banks!
The Remote Administrator (Citrix) role is a technical one, providing second and third level of support for the banks Virtual and Remote systems within all regions.
- You will diagnose and resolve real-time incidents including performance issues. They will also execute planned support activities and maintenance including application/infrastructure changes. You will also be collaborating with resources in other regions, collectively providing transparent day to day production support for the virtual desktop estate located all world.
- The main objectives of the role are to provide fast and efficient resolution for alerted events/errors and timely execution of user requested changes.
- You will be encouraged to provide first class “value add” services including execution of project work, deep dive investigations and consultancy to a diverse client base incorporating Front and Back office business units.
- An opportunity to be part of a very experienced team and to work in a global workspace with various experienced IT teams on a day-to-day basis to keep production environment stable and ensure operational readiness.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You have excellent knowledge and experience with Citrix environment:
- XenApp 6.0/ 6.5/ 7.1x
- XenDesktop 5.6/7.6
- XenMobile / Blackberry (Good Dynamics)
- You possess knowledge of IT Service Management processes and IT Good Practice (e.g. ITIL). Certification would be an advantage
- You should have excellent knowledge of the following Microsoft products: Powershell, Windows 7, Office 2010, Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012
- You possess a deep understanding of network topologies, TCP/IP and general networking
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn new products
- You should be a great teammate with good communication skills
- You are fluent in written / spoken English
- It would be seen as a bonus if you had experience in the following products: Blade Logic/SPUDS, ServiceNow, SharePoint, AppSense management
- Strong Teamwork and communication / information sharing
- You are detail orientated and have proactive management approach
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
For more information visit Technology Careers.