Resource Manager (French language)
Business AreaIT & Technology
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
You will be responsible for data quality in Resources Databases (headcount, skills information, projects assigned etc). You will also be responsible for developing and issuing resources reports on a regular basis. Some analysis will also be required to support management in managing resources and skills.
You will as well be responsible for raising resources demands in the R2D2 tool set. You will be responsible for keeping the data quality at a high level and work closely with business to assure effective resources demand management.
- Taking a holistic responsibility for data quality in supply and demand databasis
- Entering assignments for resources
- Forecasting and proactively creating skills capabilities
- Skill Gap Analysis on regular basis to reduce bench and fulfilling market trends
- SPOC for International requests
- Reporting KPI’s and staffing statistics to BU management
- Updating resources database with all necessary information
- Maintaining subcontractor’s list
- Strong cooperation with Delivery and Sales and/or to be the visible link between client needs and resource required
- Analytical and methodical approach to working
- Eager to learn and improve processes
- Team player with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients
- Enthusiastic, confident with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent/ very good spoken and written skills in English
- Excellent/ very good spoken and written skills in French
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organisational skills, accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi task and take on additional roles as and when required
- High degree of attention to detail
- Previous experience in recruitment or project management – optional
What we offer:
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.