SAP Basis Architect
Business AreaIT & Technology
The SAP Basis Architect will lead technical aspects, architecture and interfaces for SAP System Landscapes in Enterprise environment.
- Experienced and proven track of SAP
- Self-motivation and able to work within a team or autonomously
- English, both written and spoken
- At least 5 years of experience with SAP Basis
- Linux systems administration experience
- Database administration experience
- Knowledgeable in implementing SAP within a production Data Centre
- Knowledge about SAP instances and database (Oracle/HANA/Sybase)
- System landscape design and management experience in operations and project scenarios
- Responsibility for project implementation plans
- Sizing of the SAP systems
- Advise on technical approach for all systems integrating with SAP
- Provide sustainable solutions related to problems in SAP landscape
- Responsibility for systems maintenance schedule
- Deep understanding of SAP best practices
- Implementation, upgrade and support of the latest SAP systems versions
- Experience on other OS and DB versions. i.e. UNIX, Oracle, DB2 etc.
- Planning and testing of disaster recovery drills/scenarios
- Sustainable solutions for problems in SAP landscape
- Configuration management
- Capacity planning
- Ability to lead technical teams and also work independently as per requirement
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.