We are a London led team that has a global presence. The Team is responsible for ensuring compliance for key Risk & Finance IT applications, to all global regulatory, external, internal and SOX legislation from an IT Security/Logical Access perspective.
The role involves working with Risk & Finance IT teams globally to maintain and lead forwards logical access compliance and provide support and advice on logical access implementations as well as collaborating with the Data Security horizontal stream on the Data Security program, which is a department-wide initiative to advise and handle on all aspects of data security, e.g. classification, governance frameworks, cross-border rules etc. as well as access and recertification.
On that role your main responsibilities will include:
- R&FIT Credit Risk Application Development Teams to complete GARS (Global Access Review System) logical access recertification reviews.
- SOX/IHC/BASEL3/TOR audits/internal reviews, ad hoc audit requests and ongoing monitoring and compliance with management supervisory controls.
- Logical Access and IT General Security consultancy, support and advice for R&FIT critical applications with emphasis on the Insight Suite and SOX supporting applications including assistance with setting up end to end Logical Access Security Matrices and supporting governance processes.
- Undertake a complete logical access end-to-end review of the Insight suite, including investigating, documenting and formulating the requirements for an improved, stable and compliant infrastructure put together the proposals to migrate to the new infrastructure, where feasible.
- Collaborate with Data Security horizontal stream on the Data Security Program initiatives.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You have minimum 3 years’ IT Security/Logical Access experience.
- Deep understanding of technology and extensive experience with a myriad of IT systems.
- You have solid knowledge of MS Excel (Intermediate level), Office suite, basic DOS/Shell scripting and SQL query skills.
- A solid grasp of standard change control policies and procedures and experience working in a dynamic and fast paced IT environment.
- Understanding of access control management, recertification and provisioning/de-provisioning principles.
- You have excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
For more information visit Technology Careers.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.