Senior IT Procurement Specialist
Business AreaProcurement, Logistics
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Capgemini Group Procurement is opening a new European Procurement Project in Krakow that will focus on sourcing activities, quotation & supply chain management for global contracts as well as supplier performance. By joining as one of the first members of the team you will have the chance to build a new structure and team in cooperation with the global procurement professionals. You are expected to bring ‘La Niaque’ and show a positive impact on strategic sourcing decisions.
- Provides sourcing activities in IT & Telco category for Europe
- Strong communicator, thorough understanding of the IT market
- Cooperates with global IT & Telco procurement category Leads
- Implements global frame agreements in European Countries
- Supports the onshore teams by goods delivery follow up and quality checks
- Manage operational supplier performance
- Drive compliance to global contracts and cost optimization through saving initiatives
- Be accountable for the Procurement process management for the category
- Extends existing knowledge and act as subject matter expert for the supported country and scope
- As the team grows, able to coordinate a team of junior specialists in IT & Telco category
- Understands and drive adoption of procurement policies and processes
- Reporting management
- Proven experience with audit compliance
- Has taken the lead in previous roles on development of forecasting and purchasing tools
- Relevant experience in sourcing & negotiations
- Interest in the IT & Telco supply market and developments
- Fluent command of English
- German or Italian language would be an asset
- Bidding experience
- Proven track record working in a global team, international work experience
- Strong relationship management skills (internal Procurement, Suppliers, internal clients)
- Proven ability to be a strong communicator and negotiator
- Proven ability in driving innovation ideas, out of the box problem solving and follow up
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- You will have the opportunity to work from home few days during the week if you are willing to
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.