Solutions and Transformation Manager (HR processes)
Business AreaHuman Resources
CityKatowice, Krakow, Wroclaw
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Main purpose of the role:
The role holder will be responsible for delivering projects once they have been sold. The focus of efforts will be HR Target Operating Model design including detailed HR process design, transition phase support and HR operational continuous improvement as per the solution agreed with the client.
Reporting to the Senior Solution and Transformation Manager, the job holder will be responsible for leading solution design for standard deals as well as supporting Lead Solution Architects in complex deals. This is an exciting opportunity to expand our Digital Employee Operations (DEO) capability by delivering tailored solutions to our existing and prospective clients. This is a critical area of demand for our business; our DEO product continues to develop and evolve to support this demand, so we are keen to get an enthusiastic contributor to actively participate in solution building, presenting the solution to clients and to influence, and feedback, also on the product development. This role is a part of a global DEO practice team located across globe.
- Leading DEO (Digital Employee Operations) solutions for prospects and existing clients
- Developing end to end offers and responses to client RFx in solution space
- Building innovative, tailored client solutions by leveraging Capgemini assets
- Presenting the solution to the client’s representative
- Run the solution workshops with the client’s representatives
- Collaborating with sales community to develop a winning strategy and winning the deals
- Contacts Capgemini senior management for internal approvals process
- Overall offer and commercial control
- Project management during the transformation and transition project within DEO area
- Subject matter expertise during DEO transformation and transition projects
Essential skills and experience
- Ability to influence at senior business levels. Working with various levels: CHRO, EDs, VPs, Advisor Partners, Client HR Community, Capgemini Bid teams
- Experience in working in global complex HR environment
- Strong knowledge of modern DEO tools, especially Workday and ServiceNow (HR module)
- DEO solution expertise is necessary (with some cross-tower exposure would be an asset)
- Strong commercial awareness and project management ability
- Strong HR consulting skills
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to bring innovation to challenges and to overcome problems and obstacles as they arise as well as take action and produce desired outcomes with limited direction
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to travel at short notice (c.a. 50% for client meetings, client projects)
- Ability to work at flexible work schedule to accommodate the client calls/meetings at various time zones
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.