Technical support analyst (Finance & Accounting Systems Support Specialist)
Business AreaFinance & Accounting
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Your knowledge of French language is on a good level?
- Your knowledge of PL SQL is on good level?
- Are you looking for new opportunities and want to continue career in an interesting project?
- You want to combine IT and finance expertise in international project?
- Support maintenance of internal tools and solutions (system transfers, batches uploads, raising issue tickets, PL SQL query creation)
- Work closely with all F&A teams
- Identify areas for potential system improvements
- Good knowledge of French and English
- Good knowledge of PL SQL
- Experience on similar position
- Very good analytical skills
- Technical or accounting background/interest
- Self driven and well organized
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.