Position: Test Analyst
Location: Krakow, Poland
Salary: 12.000 PLN/month plus additional benefits
DeepCrawl, the world’s most comprehensive website crawler, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture is currently looking for an experienced Test Analyst to join their team based in Krakow.
The Test Analyst role is based within our Krakow engineering team, but you’ll work closely with our testers in London. You’ll have the opportunity to learn, improve and develop testing strategies for a complex and exciting data-intensive application, helping to improve quality and development efficiency as we implement more of the features our users love.
The role would suit an experienced Software Test Analyst/Tester/Test Engineer/ Test Lead with strong knowledge of how web applications work.
The Test Analyst will be responsible for:
- Defining testing strategies and what tests should be written
- Finding out what tests are now implemented and how they can be improved
- Manually testing features
- Manually testing bug fixes
- Performing exploratory testing on features
- Writing integration tests
- Writing other automated testing where necessary
Requirements for the role of Test Analyst:
- Programming knowledge (especially Ruby)
- Experience in functional and regression testing
- Testing APIs using Postman, Insomnia, curl, or similar
- Web application testing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (in English)
- Very attentive to details
- Working with data-intensive applications
- JIRA or similar ticket tracking or Scrum tool
- Zephyr or similar test management software
Why work for DeepCrawl??
- We are a rapidly growing start-up with cutting edge technology
- Raised Series A from prominent VC backers
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York and Poland
- Exciting shared office building with a work-out area, bike storage, a play room, and kitchen
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- 10% of work time to be spent on own projects
- Encouraged to learn and develop new skills
- Company trips
*If you’re a looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company and be considered for theTest Analyst role click APPLY below*
DeepCrawl is the world’s most comprehensive website crawler, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
Winner of Best SEO Software at the European Search Awards, we're proud to be trusted by some of the world's top SEOs in over 50 countries.
Our ultimate vision is to become the tool of choice for marketers across the world - letting them crawl and analyse all of their websites to identify key insights. To help us support that vision we’re looking for bright, ambitious, and passionate talent to join us across our London, Krakow and New York offices.