Cognitive Automation Junior Developer
Business AreaIT & Technology
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Automation Factory is looking for a Cognitive Automation Junior Developer to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and cognitive process automation. Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Developing, integrating and testing of cognitive automation solutions, e.g. chatbots, natural language processing, intelligent OCR tools
- Cooperation with external clients on driving advanced automation while supporting implementation of developed solution
- Close cooperation with Automation Architects, other Cognitive Automation Developers and AI/Data Science specialists
- Integrating solutions with use of API calls
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
Participate in design and planning meetings
- Experience in integrating web services with APIs through HTTP, REST, SOAP methods
- Experience in implementing secure solutions based on OAuth, SAML and others
- Knowledge of modern IT architectures and models – Cloud computing, Web services, Databases, Lambda/Cloud Functions, Docker, JSON
- Basic understanding of automation technologies (scripting, RPA, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing)
- Agile/SCRUM methodology awareness
- Excellent self-organization skills and ability to work autonomously
- Problem solving approach, attention to details, proactive attitude
- Determination to continuously improve and broaden own development skill set
- Upper-intermediate English
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.