Financial Analysis and Reporting Specialist
Business AreaFinance & Accounting
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- University degree or equivalent
- Very good English skills (C1) is a must
- Excellent analytical skills is a must
- Advanced in the use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Able to implement VBA solutions
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines and fast changing environment
- Teamwork approach
- Demonstrates understanding of F&A processes and procedures
- Ability to implement VBA solutions
- Ability to prepare timely and accurate reports within the framework of the reporting model
- Ability to design new reports in line with business requirements
- Ability to develops objects and materials to maximize automation
- Ability to analyze and interpret reports in a manner that facilitates decision making
- Constantly review the relevance of the reports to the business and change/improve them where necessary
- Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them
- Problem solving within a cross functional team
- Develop and run financial analysis models
- Interesting opportunity to work with a major studio and leader in Media & Entertainment sector who has operations around the globe and creates, distributes, markets and licenses all forms of entertainment from feature films to television, home video/DVD, international cinema, and broadcasting.
- We are looking for a candidate who wants to join a small Command Center Team that is focused on reporting and automation processes.
- The Team concentrates on implementing and introducing best approaches for improvements that will accelerate both: process high quality delivery and client satisfaction within our scope of work.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling