As an Industrial Sales Representative you will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy in the territory of Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Our client, a global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products (PPE), is looking for a proactive Industrial Sales Representative for Czech Republic and Slovakia territory.
- Manage sales through the channel partner network within the assigned territory in order to deliver on goals and sales targets by understanding both local market specifics and local organizational resources,
- Monitor Product Portfolio Management which should result in constantly improving customer coverage by offering Best Product Mix,
- Organize/attend meetings and events with channel partners and end users,
- Support sales teams of channel partners in their efforts to grow sales of Company's products,
- Implement programs that will increase market share, customer coverage and product coverage within the territory assigned, while focusing efforts on Core products and products with high fitness rankings. Prioritize Business opportunities and responsibly plan how to utilize resources,
- Prepare sales and market reports for the Industrial Sales Manager.
- Fluency in Czech and/or Slovak language,
- English language working knowledge,
- about 3 years in sales (Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) or similar business field (industrial customers),
- Master's degree, preferred Economic or Engineering university degree,
- nice to have: 2 Years in managing end users and channel partner relationships,
- Willingness to travel: approximately 75% of the time is required to be allocated on business trips within the assigned territory (Czech Republic and Slovakia),
- Excellent communication skills,
- Driving license.
- Our Client offers very good working conditions in an international environment,
- Base salary and performance based bonus,
- All working tools and company car are provided,
- Home Office.