Are you looking to start a new career?
Do you enjoy international environment and friendly, modern workplace that embraces new developments in technology?
#Prague #newjob #newfriends
Insurance Claim Agent is responsible to review and process insurance claims in a timely and qualitatively adequate manner within contracted Service Level Agreement.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE?
- Taking end-to-end claims process over, from receiving claim to closing it in client systems
- Project scope restricted to simple claims processes
- Verifying liability, coverage and plausibility of claim
- Negotiations with people involved in damage being claimed
- Active damage management
- Handling of outbound telephony related to the claims
WHAT SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Advanced level of German, intermediate level of English is required
- Experience in insurance (automotive) claims processing is nice to have
- General Property and casualty experience
- Interpersonal skills to deal with suppliers, warranty engineers
- Data processing accuracy, detail oriented
- User level MS Office
- Organized, timely, pro-active and highly productive
- Good team player
WHAT BENEFITS COULD YOU ENJOY?
- Stable, long-term work for a global company
- 5 weeks of vacation, health insurance and bonus schemes
- Meal and wellness vouchers
- Language courses and training opportunities
- Really good and very helpful relocation package
- Employee referral program, etc.
The capital of Czech Republic, Prague, the heart of Europe, will amaze you with its low cost of living, great nightlife, large expat community and wonderful architecture!