Junior DevOps Consultant
Business AreaIT & Technology
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages. Meet our team!
You will be working in DevOps Team in Krakow or in Katowice. We are responsible for performing implementation, configuration and maintenance of different. Working in DevOps Team is a good starting point if you think about development as an application developer.
- Application bug analyzing and fixing
- Application enhancements development
- Application deployment as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Processing application end-user requests (configuration updates, basic issue resolution)
- Basic application support (auto-reported incidents, health monitoring reports)
- Application data and performance analysis (to resolve some of issues reported by end-users)
- Contacting end-users to process requests
- Creating and updating documentation and procedures
- Fluent English
- At least 1 year of programming experience (C#/PHP)
- At least 1 year of SQL/database experience
- Experience with contacting end-user/customer
- Experience on using ticketing system (as a support team member), i.e. BMC (EARS/ITSM), ServiceNow, Jira is an advantage
What we offer:
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate! As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.