CEO will be responsible for all aspects of the business of the FMCG manufacturing company (in particular Sales and Production) with a major focus of gross margin increase, volume sales increase and of a turnaround of the business into a profitable organization.
You will report to the group CEO, based in CEE region.
Experience in FMCG, turnaround and sales responsibilities is essential.
Our client is an international FMCG production company located in Poland, with the HQ located in the CEE region. Company is a leading food manufacturer, operating in several countries in the CEE
- Responsibility for the company's P&L and financial results
- Design and execute an ambitious sales forecasts
- Provide motivational and inspirational leadership to the management team
- Monitor division performance to ensure that objectives are being met and take corrective action if necessary, review of the performance against operating plans
- Focus on business performance and productivity
- Design plans and processes improvement to enable the business to be prepared for future growth
- Responsibility for a long-term view of capacity utilisation
- Minimum 10 years of experience within FMCG manufacturing companies
- Turnaround / change management experience
- Enterprenual spirit
- P&L responsibility experience as well as of operational management experience
- Experience in a successful implementation and running of recognised process improvements
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to motivate and guide team members throughout the organisation, and to maintain efficient and productive work relationships
- Strong presentation and analytical skills, excellent communication skills
- Result-oriented with a strong track of performance, cost management and bottom-line orientation
- Ability to plan, organise, and prioritise effectively while managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluent English
Excellent salary, bonus package, car & other perks