Our Client is an acknowledged international company. They are currently broadening their procurement structures to best serve their business objectives, and therefore we are looking to recruit an experienced professional for Procurement Business Partner role. The successful candidate will assure best cooperation between regional and global procurement, and production sites.
Our Client is a recognized international company, representing a wide selection of local and international brands, one of the leaders in its sector.
- Implementing global and regional procurement strategies for raw materials and packaging in CE production sites
- Working closely with business stakeholders (production, planning, logistics, finance departments) and global category managers, to assure their smooth cooperation and achieving saving targets
- Being responsible for continuous improvement of procurement tools and processes
- Implementing, auditing, and developing local suppliers; being contact point for all claims and issues
- Higher education, preferably logistics, economy, finance
- Three years of experience in supply chain in matrix structures
- Minimum 1 year of experience in direct procurement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in x-functional organization
- Very good analytic skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to travel 20-30% of working time
- Interesting role in an innovative procurement structure
- Attractive salary and other benefits