Our Client is a leading company from financial sector. For their developing structures in Poland we are looking to hire an ambitious candidate for the position of SAP FI/CO Consultant for emerging markets.
This is an established and successful organisation with ambitious plans for further development and growth already underway. Significant focus and resource is being invested in various areas of the corporate functions in Warsaw.
- Responsibility for SAP FI/CO services (operations & service enhancements)
- Consulting for internal clients regarding SAP FI/CO services and collaboration with key user of the respective business areas
- Supporting the application's lifecycle (upgrades, migrations)
- Incident management as second level support as well as coordination of third level support using OSS messages
- Coordination and management of external resources who support the operations of the FI/CO services
- Change management and project work: leading sub-projects and manage request fulfillment, consulting for the respective business areas to ensure an optimal use of the SAP solution within the business processes, solution design based on business requirements
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experiences in the related SAP ERP modules especially SD & MM,and SAP COPA would be an advantage
- Ability to manage requested and approved resources and to mandate internal and external solution providers
- Veto violations of security policies, non-adherence to the SAP governance or any actions that destabilize the services
- Accountability for the assigned tasks or work packages in time, budget and quality
- Fluent English
- Attractive salary relevant to experience.
- Rich benefits package.
- Working in company with high technical standards.
- Development opportunities including defined career path, external and internal trainings.
- Being part of a dynamic environment of a well-established company on the market.